ELECTRIC MOON (05)





The neon sign flashes; Leaves its mark against the wall; The TV is silent; And will stay that way until dawn; The sheets are so cold; The telephone is dumb; And I'm so very far from my home; In the dark I hear a siren; It screams across the night; Someone else is in trouble; I am not the only one; The cigarette glows; I'm all alone; And I'm so very far from my home; I would leave here tomorrow; But I know I've got to stay; If only you were here with me; I'm holding on to every memory, memory; Memory, memory, memory, memory; It is four o'clock in the morning; The sun begins to rise; Another day I have to face; Baby, I'm so dissatisfied; Breakfast is served; The morning news is heard; And I'm so very far from my home; Yes, I'm so very far from my home; Yes, I'm so very far from my home; So very…Well, I'm so very far, far away from home.

Sem comentários: